Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Political Exploration

Hello, name is Spencer and with the election nearing ever closer I have decided it is time for me to embark on some political exploration. You see I have remained am one of those few undecided voters who has yet to make up their mind. From now until election night I will be discussing various aspects of the campaigns, and posing some questions. Since I am yet to make up my mind I will not be examining who is right and who is wrong but rather will focus on the implications of their policy while allowing you to make your own decisions. I invite you to come along with me of this exploration of issues and their implications, and I ask that you please challenge me when you see fit. I will primarily be examining the differing economic policies of the candidates and the implications of these policies as well as other issues I may find relevant and or interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, so WHICH policies do you take issue with exactly and how, as your reader, do I know your not just skewing the issues to try to make me vote for your guy?